Preheat oven to 425F. Cook allow macaroni until pasta is cooked thorough or slightly firm, drain well. In a separate medium size pot or saucepan melt butter over medium heat. Reduce heat to low. While whisking add: Whole Milk, Flour, 1 Cup of Dogwood Brewing Fest Ale (remaining 1/2 for later). Add Dijon mustard, Black Pepper, Salt, Onion, Rosemary and Garlic. Whisk until smooth. While simmering grate the hard cheeses and set aside.
Add Brie, Chive Neufchatel, shredded Gold Creek and another 1/2 cup of Dogwood Brewing Organic Fest Ale. Pour sauce over hot pasta noodles in a casserole dish. Fold in grated Aged Cheddar, top with 100g of grated aged cheddar. Place casserole dish in oven for 15 mins, or until golden brown on top. Enjoy!
- 4 Cups of Elbow Macaroni
- 1/2 Cup of Butter
- 1 1/2 Cups of Whole Milk
- 3/4 Cup of Flour
- 1 1/2 Cups of Dogwood Brewing Organic Fest Ale
- 1 tsp of Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 of Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 tbsp of Fresh Rosemary
- 3 Cloves of Minced or Finely Chopped Garlic
- 200g of Brie (without the rind)
- 100g of Chive Neufchatel
- 200g of Shredded Gold Greek
- 100g of Grated Aged Cheddar